- Removing solid impurities from deburring fluid
- Removing solid impurities from water-based emulsion coolant
- Removing solid impurities from oil in thread grinding operation
- Copper recovery from working fluid in PCB manufacturing
- Tungsten carbide recovery from oil/coolant in tool grinding
- HSS recovery from oil/coolant in tool grinding
- ETP, STP sludge removal
The centrifuge is a solid-liquid separator system. It not only helps recover precious materials like copper, carbide etc but also reduces the impact on the environment as there are no filters or paper media required.
- Efficiency- The centrifuge removes particles from fluids up to 20 microns
- Improved fluid properties- Working fluids always remain free from impurities, thus maintaining their properties throughout their life.
- Environmental impact- Continuous removal of solid impurities makes discarding the working fluid environmentally safe.
- Low noise- Rotating parts of the system are balanced to perfection thus eliminating vibration.
- Safety- All centrifuges are equipped with an arrangement to stop immediately after its top cover is removed, thus avoiding any accidents.
How it works –